"Personal Information" refers to information that identifies an individual, such as name, address, e-mail address, trading information, and banking details. "Personal Information" does not include anonymised and/or aggregated data that does not identify a specific user.
- The types of Personal Information we collect and how it may be used;
- How and why, we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties;
- The transfer of your Personal Information within and outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA");
- Your right to access, correct, update, and delete your Personal Information;
- The security measures we use to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information;
- URL's retention of your Personal Information. Collection and use of personal information.
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the Personal Information you provide directly to us when you open a URL Account, perform any transactions on the URL Platform, or use other URL services.
This may include:
- Contact information, such as name, home address, and email address.
- Account information, such as username and password.
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers, bank statement, and trading information.
- Identity verification information, such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license. Note: US residents may be asked to provide their social security numbers.
- Residence verification information, such as utility bill details or similar information.
- We also automatically collect certain computer, device, and browsing information when you access the URL website or use URL Services.
This information is aggregated to provide statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify individuals. This information may include: Computer or mobile device information, including IP address, operating system, browser type. Website usage information.
C. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personalise your URL Services experience. Analyse URL website usage and improve our website and website offerings. Help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs. Contact you about URL Services. The email address you provide may be used to communicate information and updates related to your use of the URL Services. We may also occasionally communicate company news, updates, promotions, and related information relating to similar products and services provided by URL. Administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site features. We do not perform behavioural tracking of a customer's activities on our Website or across different Websites, nor do we allow third-party data collection through our Service. If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us, please contact us [email protected] opt-out.
DISCLOSING AND TRANSFERR OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties and legal and regulatory authorities, and transfer your Personal Information outside the EEA, as described below.
A. DISCLOSURES TO THIRD PARTIES
B. DISCLOSURES TO LEGAL AUTHORITIES
C. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store and process your Personal Information in data centres around the world, wherever URL facilities or service providers are located. As such, we may transfer your Personal Information outside of the EEA. Such transfers are undertaken in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
D. EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Occasionally, the URL may provide references or links to other websites ("External Websites"). We do not control these External Websites third party sites or any of the content contained therein. You agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for External Websites referenced or linked from the URL, including, but not limited to, website content, policies, features, promotions, products, services, or actions and/or any damages, losses, failures or problems caused by, related to, or arising from those sites. External Websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review the policies, rules, terms, and regulations of each site that you visit. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about External Website information provided on the URL.
E. ACCESS RIGHTS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
F. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a variety of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information, and to protect your Personal Information from loss, theft, unauthorised access, misuse, alteration, or destruction. These security measures include but are not limited to: Password protected directories and databases Secure Sockets Layered (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely. PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities. All financially sensitive and/or credit information is transmitted via SSL technology and encrypted in our database. Only authorised URL personnel are permitted access to your Personal Information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as highly confidential. The security measures will be reviewed regularly considering new and relevant legal and technical developments.
G. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal Information: Information that identifies an individual, such as name, address, email address, trading information, and banking details. "Personal Information" does not include anonymised and/or aggregated data that does not identify a specific user.
- Service(s): The technological platform, functional rules and market managed by URL to permit Sellers and Buyers to perform purchase and sale Transactions of bitcoins.
- Transaction: Includes the following: The agreement between the Buyer and the Seller to exchange bitcoins through the Service for currencies at a commonly agreed rate ("Bitcoin Purchase Transaction");The conversion of currencies into bitcoins deposited by Members on their account ("Conversion Transaction");The transfer of Bitcoins among Members ("Bitcoin Transfer Transaction");The transfer of currencies among Members ("Currency Transfer Transaction"); and The purchase of ancillary products ("Purchase Transactions").